Job Detail: Personal Trainer
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We're currently looking for a qualified personal trainer to join our team in the Sydney CBD at our platinum club.
What makes Miyagi Fitness great!
Miyagi Fitness is a personal training service that specialises in science based training and nutrition strategies for a corporate clientele.
We are based out of Bond Street Fitness First in the heart of the Sydney CBD which is Australia's No.1 club.
Our team members are each given ongoing world class education through our own Miyagi University for FREE as part of their employment which is normally valued at $35k p/a.
- Meeting new people and assisting gym members on the gym floor EVERYDAY with their exercise and looking for potential new clients to train
- Keeping track of your KPI's and ensuring you HIT YOUR NUMBERS
- Delivering WORLD CLASS personal training services to our clients
- Running LEAD GENERATION campaigns for our seminars and in-house events for gym members
- Managing client PROGRAMS & APPOINTMENTS to maximise their experience
Benefits of this role:
- It's a full-time role that offers a BASE SALARY and further growth opportunities within the company structure of Miyagi!
- This role also offers a INCENTIVISED PAY structure for uncapped earning potential for HIGH ACHIEVERS!
- This role includes a SCHOLARSHIP through the Miyagi University (fitness industry specific ongoing science and business education) valued at $35k p/a
- Work in a TEAM ENVIRONMENT with other likeminded professionals
- In addition to the client you will sign, you will have CLIENTS GIVEN TO YOU.
- Work with HIGHLY CORPORATE CLIENTELE in the Sydney CBD!
- This is an opportunity to LEARN BUSINESS AND LIFE SKILLS that will change and shape your life for success!
- You will be taught everything you need to know to become a HIGHLY RESPECTED fitness professional!
Requirement for the role:
- Are you ALREADY QUALIFIED and ready to work FULL-TIME?
- Are you PASSIONATE about your own fitness and LOOK FIT?
- Have you spent a significant amount time already UNDER THE BAR lifting weights and training at a high level!?
- Do you enjoy LEARNING and challenging yourself with tasks that stretch you daily?
- Do you have A SOLID WORK ETHIC and have the desire to help people?
- Do enjoy working IN A TEAM environment?
- Are you willing to work and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to generate the levels of success expected in this role?
- This is a hands on role that requires a high level of RESILIENCE and a desire to learn!
How to apply:
Step 1 - Submit your application through SEEK with your current CV and a cover letter telling us a) why MIYAGI is right for you and b) why you are right for MIYAGI.
NOTE: We will not except your application unless these two steps have been completed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have customer service experience?